Terms of Service
Please note that these Terms of Service are subject to updates and/or changes at any time.
By using Firnezia.net you are agreeing to the following terms of service.
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. By using Firnezia.net or its related services you agree with these terms of service.
Our company does not take any liability for anything a user visits, however, any content you find that does not belong on https://Firnezia.net should be reported and will be removed as soon as possible.
2. Our Service
You agree that the owners of https://Firnezia.net, exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue https://Firnezia.net and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
Our services are, but not limited to:
- Firnezia.net: A website with news around Firnezia and a forum where users can interact with each other.
- Wiki.Firnezia.net: A wikipedia site with information about the Firnezia Minecraft Server.
- The Firnezia Minecraft server: A Minecraft server (all can join as long as they do agree with the TOS and rules of the Firnezia Minecraft Server and Firnezia.net
- A Discrod channel related to Firnezia.net and the Firnezia Minecraft server
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
4. Registration and Password
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you.
You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
5. Your Conduct
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (content), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the content or the person whose user account is used.
You agree that our website may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the content that appears on https://Firnezia.net nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using https://Firnezia.net or any services provided, that you shall not:
- (a) Provide any content or perform any conduct that may be threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortuous, defamatory, libellous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt https://Firnezia.net or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
- (b) Impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
- (c) Collect or harvest any data about other users;
- (d) Provide or use https://Firnezia.net and any content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent.
6. Submission of content on Firnezia.net
By providing any content to Firnezia.net:
- (a) you agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part.
Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed;
- (b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth in this Section 7; You acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
7. Third Party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through https://Firnezia.net. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties.
We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
8. Third party Plugins and services
The use of third party plugins on Firnezia.net or its services are used to extend the possibilities for its users. By using Firnezia.net and its related services you also agree by using those plugins and services as intended.
Extra rules may be set for firnezia.net or its related services. These rules are an addition to the t.o.s. and are to be followed by the user.
Extra rules will always be available to a user before he shall make use of the service.
When rules are able to be interpreted by the user, the interpretation by a staff member will always be overruling.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties
you understand and agree that your use of Firnezia.net and any other service or content provided (the service) is made available and provided to you at your own risk.
It is provided to you as is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
We make no warranty, implied or xpress, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, of any quality, nor that any content is safe in any manner for download.
You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that use of such adivce or any other information is soley at your own risk and without our liability of any kind.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
12. Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss or profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been adviced of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of (I) the use of or the inability to use the service, (II) the cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into or through the service,(III) unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (IV) statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or (V) any other matter relating to the service.
Note that by accepting the terms in the document, you are also waiving your right, to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to Firnezia.net.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email.
We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a persons privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.
Last edited on 01-09-2017